Managed IT Services
ATE is here to help resolve your IT related issues for companies who don’t have their own internal IT department. We are your IT department we can provide technical support to augment your current staff. From a workstation that won’t turn on to a complete new client server network install, Advanced Tech Enterprises handles it for you. Advanced Tech Enterprises is more than just help desk support; we are an extension of your business. We offer our Managed IT Services for a monthly retainer fee that is designed around your size and needs. We work in all industries, whether your business is medical, oil &gas, automotive, financial, we’ve got your IT covered.
We have been providing IT support for 30 years and our focus is to provide excellent personalized customer service with your budget in mind. Our focus is working with small businesses and to treat your business like our own in the Tulsa Metro Area. Below is further in depth on the services we can provide your business.
Network Security and Management:
- Our technical implementation specialists can create a specific network for your office or multi-office needs. Data & Voice cable runs, maintenance, security, traffic reporting. With our strategic partners we have the tools and procedures that will minimize connectivity and other network related issues that causes loss in work productivity.
- Advanced Tech Enterprises works with your Internet Service Provider when your internet is down, your upgrading or changing service. We’ll coordinate & meet with your ISP technicians to ensure problems get resolved and installations get completed.
- Firewall & Router Management; Security Monitoring; Remote Access for Mobile Users;
- Are you looking to integrate wireless or currently have dead spots? We’ll map out your office and create a custom plan for your office to ensure you have connectivity it all the right spaces.
Server / Workstation / Maintenance; Installations; Repairs:
- Advanced Tech Enterprises will troubleshoot & repair existing computers, servers, within your business. If new hardware is needed we’ll quote and install the replacement hardware. We work with your software vendors to meet their requirements.
- Installing a multifunction printer, copier, and scanner? We work with 3 rd party office system solutions providers to integrate these devices. We also assist in the support and setup of scan to folder and scan to email functionality.
- Having problems with workstations, laptops getting infected with viruses or spyware? Let us help eradicate those issues with some of our partners such as Symantec, Trend Micro, and AVG/Avast that can help protect you against issues before they occur.
Onsite and Remote Support:
- For our clients we’ll resolve IT support issues the most efficient way possible for each problem that comes up. At Advanced Tech Enterprises we try to resolve most issues by remotely getting onto your end-users computer, server and firewalls. If we can’t fix the issue remotely or have hardware that prevents us from resolving remotely we’ll come onsite. Most of our support calls you’ll reach a tech immediately, so you don’t have to wait in line for a return call. For our clients who have us on retainer we guarantee a 4 hour response time during normal business hours.
IT Vendor Management:
- We work with your software vendor’s technical support so you don’t have to spend time doing so. If you have an upcoming project, system down or need to do an upgrade, Advanced Tech Enterprises takes care of these for you.